Many Hats

Many Hats
Many Hats

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Morning Music - Brothers of the Sun

As I was driving in to work this morning I heard Kenny Chesney's "Out Last Night", which seems to sum up his public image attitude toward life in general.  I can get behind this completely.  If ever there was a man who know how to work hard and play hard, it's Kenny Chesney.  As I was listening to this song, and singing along as well, I was thinking about the announcement that came out recently about the Brothers of the Sun Tour reuniting Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw, who sings one of my all-time favorite songs, "Indian Outlaw".  He is another country artist who knows how to balance work, play and family.  These 2 fine (both in talent and in sheer masculine beauty) toured together back in 2001 and are going back out on the road together this year.  I looked up the concert dates and I sincerely hope I can get to a show as I think this is going to be EPIC!  They will also have Jake Owens with them as an up and coming country star who has already won my music heart with his song "Yee Haw"  So this morning I leave you with few words and many songs.

Kenny Chesney 2001 "Don't Happen Twice"

Tim McGraw 2001 "The Cowboy in Me"

Kenny Chesney 2011 "Reality" (sorry, couldn't find a real one that didn't look pirated)

Tim McGraw 2011 "Felt Good on My Lips"

Jake Owens "Yee Haw"

And the song that got everything started this morning, Kenny Chesney "Out Last Night"

And,of course, Tim McGraw "Indian Outlaw"

ENJOY!!! (And let me know if you have an extra ticket to the show)

No comments:

Post a Comment