Many Hats

Many Hats
Many Hats

Friday, September 2, 2011

BWLH

Happy Friday!!!

I would like to introduce everyone to a round-about that some very good friends taught me.  They do this with their kids at dinner every night (all except the H, that is just once a week) and I thought it was great so I wanted to give it a shot here. 

So, BWLH stands for Best, Worst, Learned and helped.  here's how it goes. 
1.  What was the best thing that happened too you this week?
           Mine would be that I realized I can control my reaction to my temper if I really try.

2.  What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?  (it's ok to not have a "worst" but it's the only one you're allowed to skip)
           Mine would have to be the chaos of yesterday.  See the earlier post.

3.  What did you learn this week?
          I learned a few new tools to use in the classroom.

4.  How did you help someone not in your immediate family this week?
          I set up the Class of 2017 for myself, the history teacher and the math teacher today on one of my    
          favorite teaching websites, www.thatquiz.org.

So, now you know mine, let's hear yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment