Many Hats

Many Hats
Many Hats

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thirty Thursday from my Mixology Hat Mango Sinsation

I love a summer evening with friends.  Calm or rowdy, it's all good with me.

Last summer my friends and I spent a great deal of time hanging out on my back porch just enjoying the cool summer eveings, good friends, a few laughs and a couple of drinks.  We started experimenting with various drink combinations just for fun and I think we hit on a couple of winners.  Please keep in mind that these combinations are designed for people who are 21 and over, have a sense of adventure and good taste.

Missy and my favorite combination we have dubbed "The Mango Sinsation".  This is a pretty straight forward drink but it can pack a bit of a punch so beware.

1 shot mango rum
1 shot lime vodka
2 oz mango soda
2 oz limeade
ice
mint
frozen peach slice or frozen mango bit


Crush a fresh mint leaf in the bottom of a tumbler. 

Combine the rum, vodka and limeade over ice and shake. 

Pour into a tumbler, add mango soda. 

Garnish with a slice of frozen peach or a piece of frozen mango.

Add a fun straw and enjoy.

If you want to crank it up a notch, add some alcohol infused vanilla whipped cream.  Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment