Many Hats

Many Hats
Many Hats

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Morning Music - No Hurry

Good Morning and Happy Monday! 

Hey!  Stop shooting death stares and spit wads! 

I know it's Monday but remember, any day there is music is a good day!

I've had the same song stuck in my head all morning and it is a definite up-lifter to bad moods so I thought it would be the best one to share today.  The Zac Brown Band has exploded on the country scene recently and with good reason, they are a group of highly talented individuals who have a knack for coming up with, recording and passing along songs that speak straight through you.  The lyrics, the inflection, the tone, all phenomenal.  Well done boys!  And I'm really hoping to get to one of their concerts soon.  (I hear they like to cook and sometimes end up feeding the fans who come out to see them at certain venue at their Meet and Eat's.  Yum!)  All food and kidding aside, the song I want to share with you today is called No Hurry.  Give it a listen and see if it doesn't stick with you today.  (Missy, I'm sorry if it gets stuck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment