Many Hats

Many Hats
Many Hats

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Morning Music

Good Morning!
It has been waaaaaay too long since I have posted and I am sorry.  I had surgery on my left thumb to release my trigger thumb and it is still recovering.  It's kind of amazing how many times a day I use both thumbs.  I had no idea but I am very appreciative to have them both mostly working again.

So, enough of my excuses, on with the music.  I have been growing fonder and fonder of the music being put out by Dierks Bentley lately and I would like to share one of my absolute favorites right now.  The song is called "Home" and it is a fabulous look at national pride, where we have come from and where we still want to go.  I find I agree with every single thing this song portrays and it has become my favorite shower song.  My only problem is the key is just slightly low and I have a hard time hitting the low notes when I sing along with the radio.  You can bet this one gets cranked up every time it comes on the radio.


Gonna have to look into concert dates.  I think I might need to hear this one in person.  Do yourself a favor and really listen to the words.  We may not be perfect, but we, as Americans, have much to be proud of, as well as much to offer to make our own mark as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment